Sunday, March 20, 2011

Expectations

I hate how some people can't be bothered w/ you until they need you around. I hate how some people always expect you to do everything they want. I hate how some people are so materialistic, so fake. I hate how some people always take but never give. I hate how some people are so selfish. I hate how some people take me for granted. What the fuck is happening?


Lzy! Are you reading this!!! When you come out of army (possibly tmr!!! Yay) you'll read this. I miss you!!!!!!!!!! :-( like damn long alrdy, cannot talk, cannot see, cannot touch(hahhahahaha kidding), cannot hug:-( faster come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waiting for you to call tonight! Hopefully you'll be able to:-) Miss and love ya t bits, we go watch Rango! xo

Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

No comments:

Post a Comment