Thursday, June 30, 2011

Nothing else I can say.

Hello, actually there are a lot of things I can say. I talk A LOT. Anyhow, got this off fb.


1. Put your music library on shuffle.

2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

3. You must write that song title as the answer to the question, no matter how silly it sounds! Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough.

4. Ok, go!

  1. If someone says "shelf", you say? Forget you
  2. How would you describe yourself? Fairytales (NO...)
  3. What do you like in a guy/girl? Belle of the Boulevard (Mine is Hunk of the Commandos HAAHAHAH)
  4. How do you feel today? Secrets (Secret: I hate my hair today...)
  5. What is your life’s purpose? Horseshoes and Hand grenades (YA MAN)
  6. What's your motto? Smile :D
  7. What do your friends think of you? Good life (Really? I don't think so...)
  8. What do you think of your parents? Better Together (hehehe! SO TRUE)
  9. What do you think about very often? Go (Go where?!)
  10. What is 2 + 2? Low (HAHAHAHAAHAH NO LINK But yes, rounding down.)
  11. What do you think of your best friend? Poker face (HAHA ISABEL, You wna hold them like they do in Texas, please? ;)
  12. What do you think of the person you like? Take it off (YA MAN LZY TAKE IT OFF NOW)
  13. What is your life story? You can (YES I CAN)
  14. What do you yearn for the most? Bad day (I yearn for THE NIGHT TO COME, LZY!!!)
  15. What do you want to be when you grow up? Cowboy Casanova (Cowgirl, yes. But Casanova? Not for me.)
  16. What do you think of when you see the person you like? Nothing compares (Heheheh, and take it off HAHAHA)
  17. What do you think of your surroundings? E.T. ( ya, very alien to me)
  18. What will you dance to at your wedding? Closer (I am soooo gna play this song, love it!)
  19. What will they play at your funeral? She's no you (LOL poor girl... Whoever SHE is.)
  20. What is your biggest fear? A daily Anthem (I hate routines, but the song doesn't mean it that way)
  21. What is your biggest secret? Last name (YA I HV A SECRET LAST NAME;)
  22. What will you post this as? Eh, Eh (Nothing else I can say)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment