Sunday, July 10, 2011

Red Nikon L110 anybody?

If I sell my red Nikon L110, would there be anyone interested?

Details:
  • 12.1 Megapixels
  • 15x optical zoom
  • In RED
  • Very user-friendly
  • Runs on AA batteries
  • Retailing at $399

Miscellaneous information:
  • Got it about 5 months ago (7 months warranty left)
  • Never dropped before
  • Slight scratches in certain areas
  • Shooting capabilities absolutely fine just as it was when I got it
Selling with:
  • Nikon camera bag
  • 8 GB SD card
  • Lens cap (hung on camera)
  • One set of batteries
  • Lumix cleaning set.

Sample pictures:

Normal mode
Macro mode
With Flash
Scenery
Normal mode/Self-Timer

Nikon L110 has been a darling to me and I really don't want to sell it. But a man's gotta do what he has gotta do!!! In all honestly, L110 is great, in fact I really like it and so do my friends. It shoots like a compact camera and has an Easy Auto Mode which changes the settings (outdoor, night, etc) accordingly to the surroundings. It does all these without you having to worry about anything at all. How cool is that? It is very user friendly and lets face it, its damn pretty right??? :-)

So, after so much 'crap'/high praises for my Nikon L110, as you may think, why did I decide to sell my cam?

Here is why: I am hoping to get an upgrade to a Canon G11/12. Also, as pretty as it looks, L110 is too big and bulky heavy for my liking, it fits okay in a medium sized bag, but I always want more, I expect more and now, I want a camera which I can carry anytime I like and one that is able to slip in a reasonable size clutch (G11/12).

So, I'm selling my Nikon L110 at a reasonable price of 320 Singapore dollars (or the best offer), price negotiable. Meetups at the central/west, also negotiable. Contact me via email ( candy_1992@hotmail.com ) / Formspring me ( http://formspring.me/cutheties ) or simply leave a comment.

Please help me k? Hoping I can get my G11/12 soon! Please flood my inbox! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment