Friday, October 28, 2011

Zhengyu isunderanumbrella


Hello AH BOY. Cand misses you!!! You're supposed to be booking out today (friday night)!!! WHATSAPP ME OK.

I miss you and thank goodness for a calling card I have, we have been talking for almost an hour or more each time I call. I can't skype you but a calling card would be the nearest I would be to you! That is fine though, because I know you're in my heart!!! LOL FUCKING CHEESY, WHAT DID I JUST SAY OMG. Hahahahaha!

Anyway, I can't wait for the day you come and visit me in Canada! :) Probably the long holidays after you ORD. I am so gna bring you everywhere... Vancouver, Victoria, Whistler, Banff maybe, Seattle, San Fran, LA, EVERYTHING LA. So you must save a lot of money and come okay??? :)

I LOVE YOU!!! LZYCSXWGMTTMFTW. Hahahaha! Remember when Alvin came up with this stupid long chain of words... Okay, I'm sending my love to everyone back in Singapore!!! Take care and loadsa love from Canada!

On a side note, here's a conversation between my dad and me -

Daddy: Now what did you send money on and buy from Walmart again?!?!?!
Me: Errr... Food? Snacks?
Daddy: Waaa! Food again?! What else?
Me: A weighing scale... (in a tiny voice bcs I was afraid he would think it was unnecessary and that I was just spending money thoughtlessly...)
Daddy: GOOD!!!!! THATS A GOOD BUY!!! YOU NEED TO WEIGH YOURSELF MORE OFTEN!!! You eat so much!!!
Me: LOL OKAY, THANKS DADDY.

I swear he was so excited when I told him I got a weighing scale...

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment