Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 3 — Your parents

Dear Mommy and Daddy,

I love you guys so much!!! I really want to thank you guys so very much. Without you, there is no me!!! Thank you for raising me, pampering me, bringing me around the world, allowing me to study overseas, everything! I really love that I have the opportunity to travel around the world, it's amazing. And also, when I am in need of anything, I just have to ask and I will receive. Its like magic but better!!!

I am a mighty spendthrift, throw tantrums and have crazy mood swings, and I have been a pretty naughty kid in the past (ok I'm not exactly the good kid now), but you guys still love me! #howcan!??! You guys are the best^^ I know Jeremy is probably going through the phrase I was at before - the rebellious one, but don't worry, I am sure that he will soon grow up (not physically) and fully mature. He will learn when he comes to Canada, that his family is the most important!!!

On a totally different note... Right now, the thing I am worrying about right now, is my studies - what I want to major in. I know I have chosen Economics as my major, and will probably go through with it. I don't know if it is what I really want to do. I don't particularly like or hate Economics. Other than Economics, I really don't know what other fields I can venture into. I still can't decide what kind of job I want in the future. I don't know what I want to be. I know I love fashion, and I want to be in fashion school. But that is impossible because if I want to live in Singapore, I can forget all that. Singapore's fashion scene is ... (or maybe I am not quite sure of its existence) I think I might just continue studying Economics, and I just hope that going through with it will eventually work out. Because I'm not doing something I like entirely (Note: I don't hate Economics), I'm afraid of letting you guys down now.

I'm not like all the other smart Asian kids... But I will work hard and try my best. And I promise you, mommy and daddy, that in future, I will take care of the both of you ^^ So much love for my parents <3

Love,

Cand

No comments:

Post a Comment