Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Two.

The sweetest things you ever told me:

"I'll never make you cry again. "

"When you are back, let's go everywhere; I'll bring you to places you want to go to, and restaurants you want to eat at."

"Let's try again."

"I'm glad we had another chance."

"I love you, and you're beautiful. And I will tell you this every single day."


It has been two years. Two years isn't exactly too long a time, neither is it anywhere near short. But one thing's for sure, these two years have been pretty damn amazing. I remember the first time when I realized I liked you. After that, I fell even more in love. I fell deep, and hard. It was crazy, we were happy, we were sad, we fought, and we had a ton of fun. It was scary, I didn't know what to expect from our relationship after I left for Canada. And I'm sorry I couldn't be by your side all these time I was overseas. I don't think I can ever make it up to you, but let's try our best? Shall we? I somehow feel that studying in Canada has made us stronger. Am I deluded? I don't know, but I'd certainly like to think I'm not. I look forward to many more days, weeks, months, years, decades to spend with you. You should know you hold a very special place in my heart, and no matter what other people might say, I'd like for us to overcome all odds. We are 2, baby! Happy birthday to us, and here's to many more years to come! I love you ^^


X

No comments:

Post a Comment