Saturday, June 23, 2012

Double.

I went to East Coast Park (ECP) with my boyfriend and we rode the double bike! Me being a very unfit person, I kept complaining that my butt hurt. Blah blah blah. I am such a whiney bitch I swear! But nevertheless I did have fun! :)




Okok, we go there to rent the bike.


Something I wanted to take instead. HAHAHAHA!







Oh God I look damn cui, but this is the only picture I have of us together on the bike............... Besides the one below where I look crazy fat.


This was on self timer... We had 12 seconds, tried to aim for a picture where the bicycle was in the middle and we (obviously) failed.




"I'll close my eyes, you say 1,2,3 and then snap."

"Ok."

"1...2..." *snap







Because he was the one cycling... HAHA


^ Hey cutie!








SO STUD SIA.

I'm gna plan a picnic for the both of us soon!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment