Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Where's Wenrong???

I went out with Zhen and Wenrong, like LAST month. Hahahha! I'm terrible, so many photos I haven't uploaded here!!! I just uploaded a new batch (6 albums) on to facebook yesterday. MY GOSH, I wonder when I will ever catch up and blog properly. 

You can see I'm having a ball of a time back in Singapore;) I'm not exactly excited to be back in Canada next month (WTF TIME FUCKING FLIES).

So anyhow, here's a mini photo log of Zhen, Wenrong, and I some where downtown, Clarke Quay. 









Very evidently happy with the sandals we bought for her ;)



My dessert: DAMMIT I FORGOT THE NAME. BUT IT WAS GOOD. -SLURPS-










I went out with Wenrong that day too, but she was the one taking the pictures:( WHY YOU NO INSIDE THE PICTURES??? :( I'll hang around with them again soon ^^ Zhen is in Korea now!!! STAY SAFE!!!

Till then folks!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment