Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Blah.

My life at university has been pretty BLAH. Literally. With all the work and assignments due, I can barely breathe... I need to do well this term, but I am very doubtful of my grades. I am a major procrastinator, and such a big terrible slob. But, I'm making it through my second year... One step at a time.

.
.
.

Damn you research paper!!!

I have the dreaded peer editing session 2 tomorrow. I really am not looking forward to it. Wednesday is the worst day of my week. Every week. Mainly because I have a 3 hour evening Econ Writing class that lasts till 920pm. It's the worst class because there is just SO much to do, so much to get done every week. While there is so much work, I am glad that the final paper is only worth 10% of the total grade, and my final paper will be done in class, not with the other papers during the official examination period. Such a bitter sweet class...

.
.
.



The two pictures above were from tumblr, and the rest below were taken by yours truly. Also, please pardon my pictures' inconsistency...









I am currently in the midst of making myself extremely hungry at 2AM in the night/morning. I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but I am craving for a good burger. With that said, I hope I get to try Fat Burger soon!

Stay hungry people. Keep nomming!!! (So I don't become the only one growing fat *snort*)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment