Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Canada via Instagram (& the iphone)

Before I begin on another proper post, I just thought I would update my blog with what I am up to right now. Through my iphone camera, and mostly instagram! ^^

Before I went to Victoria, I was in Vancouver, and I went to the PNE. And so, here are the pictures from the PNE/fair!!! 






I swear those are HUGEASS toys. Even typing in capital letters do them no justice. A small 4-5 year old girl could probably sit on the unicorn and have her legs not touch the ground. 


Rides for you? :)


POP CORN x COTTON CANDY STAND!!!



Skying with the boyfriend for the first time ever! Yes, we didn't skype at all last year... Except once, when he went over to my place back in sg. Hahahaha


LOL Looking hippie enough? This was during the class outing. 


Awaiting B.C. Ferries.

ANDDDDDDDD I am back in Victoria! 


First meal outside campus. Asian cuisine. Because, nothing goes wrong with a little bit of spice. 


Mini doooooonuts. 




Wearing my flats while I still could. It is too cold to wear them now:( It's about 12deg out. 


Blackberry. Model: 10000 LOL


Breakfast Parfait.



Because............I might transfer to SFU. 




Le wild 3D street art appears!



JAP FOOD THIS TIME. Holy tofu. Super goooood.

 

SUSHI!!! NOMZ. 


Finger food at Heather's house warming ^^


Something I really miss from Singapore :'''(


And I miss them too. :(


My socks say HIII!


Awkward #ootd because at least I have an ootd post.



UVic's 50th anniversary.


IS IT A UVIC BUNNEH I SEE???



My fake glasses. HEH. They were Vikes sunglasses... Then I took the lenses out. LOL.



WEST COAST WAFFLES!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YEAH I NEED TO GO BACK THERE SOMETIME SOON. 


My new glasses. The real ones. Hahahaha! 


Whatuppp DM??? I am soooo loving them!


With Mr. Teo. Can't believe Joel was in town almost 2 weeks ago :')

 

The parliament building - at night. 


What a fake pose. I meant Joel btw. 


Seattle glass blowing exhibition and the Space needle in the background. #becauseIamcoollikethat


ootd.


Cheesecakes!!!!!!!!!!!!


ZY compiled these pictures. I LOVE THEM. Although I look a bit crazy in some. And I love you MR. LOH ZY. If you're reading this at all!!!


Say it with me... Autumn. 


Apparently people LOVE cartoon band-aids!

The next few pictures are food from my birthday lunch with BeiBei^^



I want to go back for this again. Unagi Don. My ultimate favorite :') 


And more sushi. Just because I like it. :)

So that's basically it. My life through instagram so far!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment