Thursday, November 01, 2012

Thirty

Warning: Picture heavy.































My favorite photo ^^ So artistic eh? The angle, the edit, the greyscale. 






My bag fits him well ^^








I LOOK SO FAT :'(





We went to eat the buffet ^^ I love buffets. HAHAHA Sucha pig... I know. *guilty










Some Baskin Robbins ^^



Glow in the dark bowling!!!


Happy 30th babe! Even though I am almost 8000miles away from you I still love you very much!!! Thank you for being there for me whenever I need you, and for always scolding the crap out of me when I do senseless things (*ashamed). Sorry for always complaining, and that it had been so awkward between us after a fight we had a while back. I hope everything is back on track again after dishing it all out previously. Long distance relationships aren't the least bit easy, but we've been so much and made it so far, it's almost as if 30 has become just another unimportant number. 

"Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love - time is eternity." - Henry van Dyke.

I absolutely cannot wait to see you during summer where you (and my family) will be visiting the west coast, and we'll have so much fun together! I'm SO excited!!! Meanwhile, you're taking up driving so all the best for that! Get your license quick so we can drive around in Singapore and go to all the places we can't go to without the convenience of a car! Hehehehehhehe I wish my family had a car. But if we had a car, I wouldn't be in Canada. It's kinda bittersweet. ANYWAY, so much for sidetracking... Let's smash all the shit in November, you're going to ORD soon, and I have my finals in December. SO LET THE BOTH DO WELL. I love you babe!!! And I miss you :'( I'm crossing my fingers, hoping April 2013 comes quick enough. 


XX

1 comment:

  1. Congratz baby chin >.< (this is how yulenda call u right!! haha)
    Stay tight together and all the best for your finals too! cheeerz xx <3

    ReplyDelete