Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Polaroids

Ever since I fell ill, I've been rotting at home. I should totally be out celebrating my last few days before doomsday (friday: A level results! GAH IKR). Since I couldn't and my dad wouldn't let me go out, I decided to pack my Polaroids. Why so random!? Bcs I bought a new album!!! :-D All thanks to LZY la he found it for me:-D

For starters, I took all the polaroids out before slotting them into their new home. Aiya, I tried to be artsy thus the pictures...

I even bothered to categorise them...

Top: (L to R) ZY, 09S22, GGFs

Middle: (L to R) Family, dancers, YZ and WR, Waste of film (N)

Bottom: Misc, E2/3, Trojans

My pretty polaroid albums that I decorated myself. Really plain but I like:-) Beats those selling at blogshops for 598798489749bux...

I'm stuck on the TV otherwise. And I need to drink a lot of water otherwise my throat will hurt and I will DIE. I miss my botak army boy.

xx

P.S. One of them is from Daiso (Y)

P.P.S. The other is from popular less than 5bux

P.P.P.S.I am so good at saving money nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment