Saturday, April 16, 2011

Genting w/ the girls (II)

HELLO EARTHLINGS!!!

HOW YUMMY DOES MY BLOG LOOK NAO!!! :-)

Anyhow, second post on Genting!!! (Y) I meant to have done this rly long ago but... blogger decided to irritate the fuck out of me and I had to upload photos in twos instead of fives. :-( Okay, Genting.

So after our indoor rides. RLY lame rides, we went to sing K. IKR, singing K in Genting!? It was only 8 SGD!!! The Chinese songs were ... HARD. I couldn't make out the words. I have absolutely no idea when was the last time I "kept in touch" w/ Chinese. I love the culture though:-) & the food. OHH THE FOOD. YESHHH I AM A FOODIE.


Touristy pictures, here and there. & yes, it was slightly colder on the first day and rly misty. Misty-ness ALWAYS spoils pictures, unfortunately.



Then it was Starbucks for the rest of the night....... HAHAHAHA. Before we bought fish porridge and camped inside the room finishing the porridge up.


SAY AWWW!!! ISABEL BOUGHT ME CANDY FLOSS!!! I WAS A HAPPY GIRL!!! I LOVEEEEEEE CANDY FLOSS!!! (Y) (and I love Isabel. hehehe)


Less picture spam this time... That's all for the night... NEXT ENTRY WOULD BE ON THE CRAZY OUTDOOR THEME PARK!!! I had a blast there..... Space shot, cork screw. HELLA FUN;)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment