Monday, August 22, 2011

THANKS ALVIN :-)

Hello mynameiscand,

I have broken my promise.

I did promise that I will upload pictures from my farewell, but I'm rly lazy, so may be next time okay? :-)

Anyhow, here's another set of pictures, taken by Zhen, all of them were stolen off facebook. HAHA. Thanks Alvin, who gladly offered to treat YZ and I to a buffet dinner. YZ thank me for flying off soon okay, bcs that's why you got a treat too ^^

The food, however, was REALLY disappointing. Utterly disappointing:( The best dish was probably the fried prawns, topped with Mayonnaise. And perhaps the black pepper crab. That really was about it. And thn we moved onto desserts. I didn't rly eat my fill but dessert was certainly appealing. I always keep some space in my tummy for dessert^^

Oh yes there was salmon, for the salmon lovers.
A happy boy with his plate.

Trying to be artistic here.
An awkward 3 person photo.




So short without heels omg pls kill me.
Beside YZ who's wearing my heels wth pls!!!
Standing in the middle to emphasize my height.

Quan Jia Fu (Family portrait)



The car in the background looks cool^^
Alvin being himself.





Screwed up face!!! :(


ALVIN SO HAPPY BCS HE GOT TO GO OUT WITH ME.
OK. Maybe not.
Met the gorgeous Uno, please vote for her on Singtel's page!!! She's a grid girl:-)

So that was my Friday!!!

http://formspring.me/cutheties Please ask I'm bored...


And forgive me for being so thick skinned:( I wish my photos would turn out nicer!!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment