Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Outside my window

Tonight,

I experienced something I have never expected to experience. It was snowing in Victoria! (Although the snow ceased already) This is a big deal because Victoria rarely snows!

It was just amazing...

Except my camera kinda fucked up and I couldn't really take nice shots. The pictures below were like the best out of the ton I took while trying different functions and settings...

I tried and tried... These were probably the creme de la creme. :)




I chose this bcs of the car lights, if only I held my camera more still, it would have probably have been better. But its okay, I'm still learning, I will be better^^







The last few shots were taken with flash so that the snowflakes could be seen! Unfortunately that also meant that the trees in the background were "eliminated" from the pictures.

I've been naggy.

I love y'all.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment