Monday, February 20, 2012

OOTD: I'd like to see where fate takes us.



F21 Coral sweater, Topshop leather shorts, H&M ladybug socks, Jeffrey Campbell Benched, Vintage necklace, Frost (from Singapore) Giraffe ring, ASOS horse clutch


I wonder where fate would take me all the time, I hope it takes me to London... Or somewhere nice where I can take sometime off, to be alone, and far away from reality. I'm feeling really down now, but don't worry, I've gotten myself a whole bunch of comfort food. And I really mean a whole bunch! I have ramen, chips, chocolate, a brownie, mini banana muffins, a croissant... You get the idea.

I decided I wanted to be happier, so I wore this bright sweater! I have sworn off wearing any shade of pink before, but this sweater had its charm. It worked for me and I've fallen for it. As for the ladybug socks... I know, Spring isn't here yet, but I'm anxiously waiting for its arrival. And Benched? Definitely one of my favorite pairs of shoes!

My examination timetable is out already, while I really can't wait to be back in Singapore, time is flying by way too quickly... I don't get how I always end up contradicting myself.



Stay safe, x

No comments:

Post a Comment