Friday, March 23, 2012

Day 2 — Your Crush

Since I am so over the whole crush thing, this letter shall be for my boyfriend!!!

Who is returning to Singapore today! (And yes my entry is late, and I haven't done any outfit posts yet:( )

Dear baby,

How was Thailand for you? Did you miss me? ^^ I have missed you:'( But, we must always look on he bright side! Time flew didn't it? Now its a month and a week till I leave Canada!!! It has been 7 months since I came to Canada. How crazy is that?! What's crazier is how we survived that!!!!! I can't believe we have pulled through, and I'm definitely glad we have. We're almost 2 years old!!! YAY!

In these (almost) 2 years, we have had our share of ups and downs, just like many other couples. We fight, and get unhappy over things. But which couple doesn't? There are still problems, we still have many differences, but I like how we never give up, and how we always try to fix things, a little at a time. Slowly, we will overcome all our differences and all the obstacles standing in our way! I'm sure our friends will support us ^^ And even if we do fight, every time we think its over, it actually isn't. We always try our best to work things out for the better, and we come back stronger. Maybe we're stuck together, for life. -embarrassed laugh- This is cheesy, isn't it? You know, when I get angry at you, I also can never stay mad at you for more than 5 minutes... I hope all our angry/sad times will never last. Let's work towards that baby!

And then of course we have our happy times! When we are happy, we are like crazy happy^^ All the silly things you do, I don't think anyone has seen that side of you before. Lol my goofy, silly, (act) cute boy. Hahahah! We also have our own jokes, which I don't think anybody will be able to get. The times we spend together just thinking of what to do, long bus rides, falling asleep on your shoulder/lap, the silly things you do to make me laugh, the burps after meals (ok everybody finds this gross except us. #howcan), shopping together - where we try on a ton of clothes and usually never buy any (unless we really like them like the Topman Ltd shirt) bcs "trying is free!!!", our failed Sentosa trips - bcs it always ended up raining, eating good food, hunting for great steals, scolding me for not finishing my food and then eating everything else up for me, etc. We have a hell lot of memories together, and sometimes we can look at something and only the two of us will find it funny. Interesting huh? I guess it's that thing called chemistry. We still got it eh?






Here a part of my new favorite book for you:

Me without you, is like: 
Sky without blue
Hair without do
Kung without Fu
Kanga without roo
Cow without moo
Ghost without boo...

Moral of this letter: I love you very much and I can't imagine a me without you. (OK everybody else who read this, you can puke now)

Love,

Cand

No comments:

Post a Comment