Friday, March 16, 2012

OOTD: I'm singing my blues







Velour Asymmetrical dress, Rebeanco Satchel bag, Jeffrey Campbell Witt / Timberland boots, ASOS metal top keyhole Round sunglasses, Vintage watch, H&M armor ring, Guess? gold cuff, F21 heart ring


I've been stuck to Big Bang songs recently, on repeat. Especially in love with their singles: Blue, Fantastic Baby, and Bad Boy. Anyhow, the weather today was great, so I decided to wear my dress out. Keep getting warmer, Victoria!

You probably have noticed (maybe not), that each photo, I switch between two pair of shoes shoes. This is what happens when you can't decide which pair of shoes look better. What do you think? Timberlands? Or Witt?

On a totally different note, I'm so excited, I will be going home in about 1.5 months! Oh how time flies ^^



Stay safe sweeties, x

No comments:

Post a Comment