Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My life through Instagram 2




1. Jeffrey Campbell - Security & Lita in multi glitter. Bling bling.
2. Threadless shirt print. Fucking sex. 
3. Most worn look. 




4. The Art of War - my new book
5. The Resolutions book - Its time to make some serious plans!!! And stick to them...
6. What happens when I get distracted while studying.




7. Accessories pot
8. Burger from the school cafeteria
9. Me and my sunglasses. #swag




10. Polaroid taken in NYC (which I have yet to upload)
11. Outside my window
12. A lousy self shot




13. Cute socks
14. Dinner from the cafeteria! 
15. A typical noticeboard in school 




16. SMARTIES! Not a big fan, but I haven't seen this in a while.
17. Delicious school cafeteria ham and cheese sandwich.
18. Same as above point, but a different view this time.




19. Random picture of my school (the residence area)
20. Sweet freaking potato fries!!!
21. Fountain in my school!





22. Stag blazer
23. FUCKING SMOKIE FROM THE SCHL'S CAFETERIA. THE BEST YET. 
24. Security + cute socks
25. Me without you - one of the cutest books ever. Possibly my favorite too. 


Stay Safe, x

No comments:

Post a Comment