Friday, March 09, 2012

OOTD: Insecurities




F21 Skater Dress, ASOS Stag Print Blazer, Jeffrey Campbell Security, Guess? Gold Cuff, ASOS Metal Top Keyhole Round Sunglasses, F21 Cupcake socks


Hello there! Here is an outfit post! Finally, after so long (not really, about 2 weeks?), I have come up with a proper outfit post:') I am getting old (or maybe lazy)! I push the blame to school. Recently, my workload has become almost x2 of what it was before! I'd like to be kidding, but nah, I'm not. I have 4 assignments due on Monday itself.

Okay, enough of me complaining about school! I think I look pretty funny with round sunglasses, but I love them nonetheless! Maybe if my face were to be a little thinner, it would look better? Maybe? Time is flying, but it doesn't look like Spring is going to show up yet. It is still very cold out, although the days are getting a lot longer. I love decking out in my Jeffrey Campbell's Security! They look a lot like the Litas, it has that edgy heel. Stunning ain't it?



I have been talking too much! Say your piece: http://formspring.me/cutheties And everybody with Instagram, follow me: cutheties


Stay safe, x

No comments:

Post a Comment