Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Xmas // Happy Birthday Lover Boy.

Hi,

I've been hiding for a while now! Well, not hiding, but busy (or so I like to think). Right now, I'm in Vancouver, and Christmas will be over in half an hour! Tmr is boxing day (today in Singapore), and I'm looking forward to it!


Merry (grumpy) Christmas everyone!!! Lots of love from Canada! ^^

Hello Mr Loh, if you are reading this. 

Happy 20th birthday! (Singapore timing) You are finally 20!!! Feeling older yet? Hahaha! Anyway, thank you for sticking by me all these time. I know it is hard to stay by me, I annoy you, piss you off, and do everything stupid. We are very different people, and I know that it is hard to stay together. But thank you for not turning your back on me. I really appreciate it. You are my rock when things turn tough, and you are everything I've got. I hope I won't disappoint you, and I will keep trying to keep a smile on your face. 

I LOVE YOU, 20 YEARS OLD LZY. AS MUCH AS (AND MORE) I LOVE THE 18 YEARS OLD LZY. 



Stay cute and good looking, Mister! 

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment