Monday, December 17, 2012

Why are all the good stuff expensive?

You see many fashion bloggers and all they ever wear are branded stuff. They seem to really love the new/upcoming/low profile brands like Isabel Marant, 3.1 Philip Lim, etc... And of course all the other REALLY famous brands like Celine, Prada, Chanel......




It looks to me, that even though the best things in life are free, the second best stuff are fucking expensive. And it sucks because you see a bag you like on a fashion blogger, and holy shit it is 5000 dollars. And you don't have that kind of money to throw, just to buy a freaking bag (no matter how much you like it)...

Fashion has become so branded nowadays. I know that the expensive things are, of course, with great quality. But it just seems to me that every fashion blogger seems to have the same Celine Luggage bag, a Balenciaga city tote, A. Wang Diego, 3.1 Philip Lim Pashli, of course the Chanel 2.55... You get the idea. They all have the same stuff. They all have the same style... And it makes me sad because it seems like they over-glorify the expensive stuff, make it look so damn nice...

And I end up wanting those expensive stuff. But I don't have the money...

I guess I'll stick with Zara knock-offs, Topshop, and H&M.

XX

1 comment:

  1. Can't agree more. All I can do is drooling u_u

    ReplyDelete