Monday, January 28, 2013

A gift

 Hello everyone!!!

I haven't blogged in a while, so I'm hoping I can compensate being missing with an outfit post!


Topshop Sequined skirt, H&M boots, Zara bag.

I know I haven't done an outfit post in a really long time, mainly because I am REALLY lazy. Even today's outfit post is kinda sloppy... I should have included a close up of my shoes but I went back to being lazy. But I managed to drag my camera and my ass to do a lookbook post featuring this beautiful skirt which was a gift from my boyfriend!!!

I swear I love the skirt so much; it is now my absolute favorite item in my wardrobe! Zy sent it over to me in Canada, and I was smiling like an idiot when the package arrived! I just ripped open the envelope and saw this shiny beauty inside. THANKS FOR THE SKIRT BABE! I love you!!!!!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment