Tuesday, January 15, 2013

From la iPhone




1. Sour candy canes - I know!!!!!!! I never thought such things exist. You'd really find strange things in America!
2. UVic's breakfast - the best thing(or things) in the cafeteria.
3. Pho-nomenal (Phenomenal - get it?? Get it??? HAHAHAH!)




4. Tim Hortons - mmmmmmmmmm donuts, and timbits!!!!!! I want some...
5. Victoria's gorgeous Government building!
6. Boy London sweater from Isabel ^^




7. Trying out a new app to combine two pictures!
8. At my friend's place! SOOO Christmas-y!!!
9. Again, the Government Building - up close this time.




10. With my fucking delicious shio ramen at Santouka Ramen in Vancouver (along Robson)!
11. Me as a grumpy reindeer...
12. A random misty day in Burnaby!




13. In my Boy!!! I love the sweater ^^
14. Posing in Aberdeen Centre. WADDDDUP!
15. What up Vanc.




16. Prawn mee by my aunt :') The closest to home I've ever felt!
17. On the way to the ferry, the sunshine that day was really good ^^
18. Thankful for these people! They were a big part of my 2012 :)




19. Sushi.......NOMZ
20. My dearest bf did that poster thing for me ^^ SO MUCH LOVE FOR HIM. MUAAAAA!
21. Korean feast!!! If I could, everyday would be like this.

These pictures (mostly via insta) pretty much sum up my 2012! It's in the middle of January already, how's everyone doing so far???

XX

P.S. Insta - cutheties (if you haven't followed already!)

No comments:

Post a Comment