Anyhow, here's an update:
1. Busy. With school. Having my midterms now, 1 yesterday, 1 today (which I'm procrastinating studying for - regret later), and 1 more next week... SO brutal!!! But this is what taking 5 courses do to you! It's actually not as hard as I thought it would be. At least it's way easier than studying for A Levels! Okay, but that's not the point. Point is, I SHOULD STUDY.
2. Bangkok 2013 with my girls is SO HAPPENING!!! We have all booked our flight tickets, and now we're just looking through hotels! Anyone know any budget hotels that would accommodate 5 people in one room for less than $30/person/night, LET ME KNOW. I'm so stoked and excited for this trip!!!!!!! #fuckyeahbangkok #BANGKOK2013
3. I dyed my hair for the first time in mah lyfez!!! The color is not too obvious though. I want to go lighter!!! After my finals, I'm going to dye it again! Hopefully it will show way more! I'm just happy it's not too orange-y now! :) I want to go blonde, but I don't dare to, and I want to stay away from bleach. BUT WE'LL SEE!
4. School is out in exactly 25 days! Holy crap, that's fast! And I'll be done with my finals in 40 days!!! Family holiday in exactly 50 days!!!!! Officially home (Singapore) in 75 days!!!!!! I can't wait! I know I know, "Don't count the days, make the days count." BUT aiya, I don't care already, I miss home, and I want to see my family!!! #countdown
5. PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES. My newfound love. I've been buying one almost everyday for a week now. So unhealthy, but so fucking good!!! And peach smoothie! The smoothies are hella expensive, but when they're this good, you just hand over your money. Thank goodness for me, I have my res card ;)
Okay, back to studying...............zzz