Sunday, July 28, 2013

In time, you will be fine.













On somedays, just somedays, my emotions are all over the place. Like today. I can feel happy and sad all at once, and honestly, I don't even know how it is possible. Often, I dream of achieving big things, but I have no motivation to start working towards my dreams. I take life one day at a time; this is one habit I really (and extremely urgently) have to change. I wish I were more daring to do things I wouldn't do on normal days, so that I can live my life to the fullest. I should have a list of things I want to do before I turn 25. Maybe then I'll be able to find some kind of direction. Get the currently extremely lost me back on track. 

\\

Very much like my emotions right now, this post consists of many pictures with different expressions. And of course, the current fashion styles that I love. I feel like fashion is slowly going back to classy. And I like it that way. I hope it stays like this. Oh if anyone wants to buys me that A. Wang boot, please feel free, US size 7. Thanks in advance.

Back to studying for my midterm. And hopefully, in time, we will all be fine. And I will soon find my direction in life. 


XX

No comments:

Post a Comment