Monday, June 11, 2012

Date


I haven't blogged about my dates with my lovely boyfriend since forever, I've just been enjoying myself and irritating him so much, instead of taking pictures with him. But here it is, one of our first dates since I came back, to Vivo. At Pocketful of Posies, a restaurant we wanted to try long ago, wasn't amazing, but pretty neat.



I had the Har Cheong Kai (prawn paste chicken) pasta, which I really liked. It is sweet though, and I got sick of it by the end...



And ZY had their signature dish(hell I can't remember the name). Was pretty nice too.



Hehehe, hello boy.

It has been a hell of a summer vacation so far, and you have been pretty much everything amazing. We were fighting a lot when I was back in Canada, but neither of us wanted to give up on our relationship. And am I glad we held onto each other! Yes, it was tough to go through all that long distance relationship crap, but if given the chance I'd go through hell all over again.

Because I know that in the end, everything will be worth it. You are worth it.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment